BEYLER HEALTH provides Health Management services where all the necessary services are provided for all health enterprises, starting from the recruitment of personnel, creation of organizational charts and making work flow charts,
Health Management Services offered by BEYLER HEALTH include the following areas:
1. To make possible risk calculations and predictions that may arise during the operation of the enterprise, to inform the Management of these issues
2. Distribution of hospital bed capacity according to departments,planning of intensive care, emergency, operating theaters and other critical areas.
3. To make possible risk calculations and predictions that may arise during the operation of the enterprise, to inform the Management of these issues
4. Establishing quality standards and ensuring that the hospital operates in accordance with these standards
5. Establishment of hospital-specific organizational chart
6. Establishment of hospital-specific work flow charts and procedures
7. Ensuring the recruitment of physicians, healthcare personnel and other employees and providing appropriate training for their duties with the core staff training
8. Guidance on the necessary arrangements for the creation of an environment that encourages the participation and development of employees in the system
9. Guiding the necessary structuring to bring the company into compliance with legal procedures
10. Determining the priorities by extracting the feasibility of new investment plans that can be made in the enterprise
11. Ensuring that invoices sent to public and private institutions with similar agreements are prepared in accordance with the legislation.
12. Determining and guiding the necessary steps for the hospital to reach international standards